Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ample Pink




Two lip products that have been in my collection a long time that I have never really payed attention to have become my staple lip combo. I have ventured away from the dark tones of winter in favour of  neutral pink.  As you can see from the picture above Nyx Thalia (top) and Mac Ample Pink Plushglass (bottom) are nearly identical in tone. I have never been a lipgloss fan in fact Id go as far to say I hate it but a slick of Ample Pink over the top of this lipstick makes it a bit more wearable without the stickyness of many lipglosses I have tried in the past. Perhaps Ill be converted to Mac Plushglasses!

With Flash



Without Flash

I cant get enough of  this combo, in the day with neutral makeup and on a night out with a smokey eye. It simply works. I never thought Id be a lipgloss lover!!



What lip products are you loving?


Have you tried Mac Plushglasses?

No comments: