Thursday, March 21, 2013

Liebster Award





I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Erratic Glamour, thanks so much for the nomination!!


The Rules
1. State 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions (made by the person that nominated you).
3. Nominate 11 new blogs (with under 200 followers) and ask them 11 questions.

My experience with blogging so far
My experience with blogging so far has been very positive. I don't have many followers and my blog needs a lot of work but I really enjoy writing my small contributions to the online beauty community.

My Facts 
1. I am addicted to diet coke, I literally drink it like water :-/ I'm trying to cut down !!
2. Im drawn to all purple tones and even want to try getting my hair purple on my next visit to the hairdressers!!
3. I believe in faith, that things happen for a reason and people come into your life for a reason
4. I want to get my first tattoo this year, I'm thinking of getting a quote on my foot but haven't decided on one yet
5. I m really interested in fortune tellers, angel cards and mediums and have had my cards done and been to quite a few fortune tellers in the past few years.
6. I am terrible at finishing things, Ive started many courses without finishing them as I get too lazy, this is a habit id love to break
7. I have very weird taste in men according to alot of people. Max Branning from Eastenders is one of my crushes!
8. I'm very shy at first with people I dont know but once I'm comfortable with you I'm one of the loudest weirdest people alive!
9. My favourite holiday I've ever been on was New York, Id love to go back there soon, Vegas is also a dream destination of mine
10. My favourite film is Girl Interrupted
11. Im obsessed with trashy reality TV, Geordie Shore is my new love but when I was younger I was obsessed with Big Brother and even watched the live footage. I planned to audition until I realised everyone would see me on the toilet!! 

1. Why do you blog?
I have had an interest in beauty from a very early age. I stumbled upon a panacea81 tutorial on Youtube, a Duffy Mercy look and from there I realised there were hundreds of girls making videos about beauty. I then watched a Lollipop 26 whats in my bag video and  I was hooked.I recommended the Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara to her and when she thanked me in a video I felt like a celebrity!!  I was too shy to get on camera myself so I started writing reviews and putting up looks on makeupalley with positive feedback so I decided to write a blog, I need to put a lot more effort in and would love to think of a more original name. 
2. If you could have anyone wardrobe, who would it be?
I dont really have a fashion icon at the moment, I just pick things that I like. I wish i was a bit braver with my style.
3. Favourite book?
I dont really read anymore unfortunately I was an avid reader as a child and loved anything by Jacqueline Wilson. As an adult the only books I've really read have been the first Twilight book and the infamous Fifty Shades series ( which I thought were awful !!) 
4. Favourite blogger?
My favourite blogger would probably be Vivianna does makeup, I literally anticipate her videos every week
5. Favourite High Street store?
Probably River Island, I'm obsessed with midi dresses at the moment
6. Favourite designer?
Im not really a follower of the catwalk.My current wish list item is a black Celine bag.
7. Favourite nail polish colour?
Plummy by Revlon
8. Who is your Fashion icon?
Don't really have one, I admire a few peoples style such as Holly from the Saturdays 
9. Favourite thing you've bought?
Probably my phone, I'm glued to it!
10. Worst fashion/beauty trend you've followed?
Those awful huge baggy combats years ago with strings hanging out of them... cringe
11. Favourite beauty product?
A good coverage foundation and an intense mascara 


Looking at my reading list I dont see anyone with under 200 followers so if anyone reading this would like to answer these questions your more than welcome :-) 

1. What is your greatest achievement?
2. Where did you get your passion for beauty from? 
3. What is your most lusted after product?
4. If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
5. What is your favourite brand and why?
6. Who is your role model?
7. What do you aspire to be in the future?
8. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
9. What is your favourite beauty product?
10. What is your favourite thing to watch on TV?
11. What has been your greatest lesson in life so far?

Please let me know if you answer these questions as I love discovering new blogs 

No comments: