Saturday, March 2, 2013

February Empties


February literally flew by this year I cant believe its March already?! Hopefully temperatures will rise in the coming weeks :-) 

The products I used up last month are : Batiste Brunette Dry Shampoo, Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Perfume, Loreal Preference High Shine Conditioner x2, Schwarzkopf Conditioner, Vichy Dermablend Foundation in Nude, Gosh Foundation Primer Cream, The Body Shop Blush Trio in Cool Dusk, Benefit Erase Paste in 2 and random essentials Demaq Duo and a random deodorant!! 

The Demaq Duo is the only item I would be sure to repurchase as I rely on cotton pads daily although i enjoyed using the blush, foundation and concealer. The little jar of Benefit Erase Paste has lasted me well over a year, brightens eyes like a dream but is too pink toned to be a versatile concealer for the rest of the face. The Body Shop Blush Trio provides a super pink icy highlight which i love but i have too many similar items in my collection to warrant a repurchase, I have spoken about the Vichy Dermablend before ; excellent coverage although it fails to last on the skin despite what the label claims. 


Have you tried any of the products mentioned?

What have you used up this month? 

2 comments:

Reverie de Paris said...

I nominated you for the Liebster award over on my blog :)

www.erraticglamour.blogspot.co.uk

x

allthatglitt3rs said...

oh lovely ill definitely do this post next :-)

xx