Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bioderma - the magic micellaire?


I mentioned I purchased Bioderma in a recent haul  and as my bottle  reaches half way point I feel I have used it enough to give my opinion on this much talked about micellaire solution. This is a product that continuously creeps up in the online beauty community, it seems like the hype never dies down. After using up a tonne of products and selling some items on Ebay, I decided to finally take the plunge and make an order. The reviews I have seen seem to glorify the product and I couldn't wait to try it out. I was expecting my entire face makeup to dissolve with a gentle sweep of this magic water.

Do I think it is as magical as others have made out? No. I think it is an effective makeup remover for face products but when it comes to mascara this simply does not measure up, Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover is needed for that. To me this product acts like a kinder solution to the skin than baby wipes and having oily skin I like the water texture. I would recommend and repurchase this product but if you're a mascara lover like me just don't throw out your eye make-up remover!!


What are your thoughts on Bioderma??

No comments: